KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange (launched August 2017) from China that has recently risen in popularity behind Bittrex/Binance due to most exchanges temporarily halting new registrations. Meanwhile, KuCoin who’s slick user interface resembles Binance, have embraced the new wave of users with open arms. The team behind the exchange is excellent with a primary focus on customer service and listing new exciting cryptocurrencies on a weekly basis. They are pretty responsive overall and can be openly reached even through their Telegram channel.
Here are some of the benefits that KuCoin can provide to its users:
- Convenient mobile application for Android and ioS users.
- Clear and easy to follow user interface.
- Strong team with diverse experience from major businesses within the Asian markets. Committed to continue improving service.
- Receive discounted transaction fees (80% compared to 50% using BNB coin Binance) when holding KuCoin Shares (KCS) in local exchange wallet and gain a certain percent in dividends over time. It is estimates that over 90% of trading fees are shared 50% among holders of KCS.
- Competitions with users which can only add volume and increases prices for those featured coins.
- An under rated selection of desired cryptocurrencies listed directly from recent ICO’s. This will only bring more users to the exchange to increase volumes across markets.
- Allows Two Factor Authentication to improve account security.
KuCoin exchange is not a scam, it is a very legitimate exchange that promises to deliver on the customers most wanted features of an exchange. Speed, Elegant UI, low trading fees, passive income and great customer service. As it gains more users, volumes will begin to pickup across markets and allow quicker transactions (buy/sell orders). I am not surprised if this exchange cracks the Top 5 in the near future. In the near future, we will be reviewing other exchanges as well.